Premed 101 Forums

Fall Transcript for McGill Students

davechetrit

Well, not that this matters anymore (can't do anything about it), but when I looked at the applicant status on Minerva, I noticed that under documents received it lists my McGill transcript, but only on the date that I opened my application file. Does McGill automatically get my transcript for the Fall semester? (In my case, this would make a big difference) - In case there was any doubt, I am doing my undergrad at McGill.

Well, not that this matters anymore (can't do anything about it), but when I looked at the applicant status on Minerva, I noticed that under documents received it lists my McGill transcript, but only on the date that I opened my application file. Does McGill automatically get my transcript for the Fall semester? (In my case, this would make a big difference) - In case there was any doubt, I am doing my undergrad at McGill.

If you are doing your undergrad at McGill, they can access your transcripts automatically. Under their Minerva, they have a tab called "advisor" and all they have to do is type in your student ID to get your latest transcript. I wouldn't worry about it at all!

Archived