Premed 101 Forums

Have interview invites for mac and U of T OC already gone out?

I applied to U of T PT, Mac OT and PT and UWO OT and PT. I know that UWO do not have interviews but have invites for Mac or U of T PT already gone out? On the ORPAS manual, it didn't really say when the invites were coming out and since med school interview invites are almost over I'm wondering when is the usual time you hear something back for PT and OT.

I'm wondering because I have not received any e-mails about interviews, but I thought the universities would be nice enough to send me a rejection letter if I didn't make the cut...

I applied to U of T PT, Mac OT and PT and UWO OT and PT. I know that UWO do not have interviews but have invites for Mac or U of T PT already gone out? On the ORPAS manual, it didn't really say when the invites were coming out and since med school interview invites are almost over I'm wondering when is the usual time you hear something back for PT and OT.

I'm wondering because I have not received any e-mails about interviews, but I thought the universities would be nice enough to send me a rejection letter if I didn't make the cut...

They should be out last week of March-first week of April ( last year I believe they were sent out April 1-2). It's a very quick turn around for invites-interviews-acceptance. So you still have some time to wait. Best of luck!

They should be out last week of March-first week of April ( last year I believe they were sent out April 1-2). It's a very quick turn around for invites-interviews-acceptance. So you still have some time to wait. Best of luck!

Thanks, that all I wanted to know, I looked at individual school's websites too. They really don't tell you much on what to expect about getting interviews and what not.

Archived