Premed 101 Forums

MCAT registering

h9i9j9

Hey guys,

I found out through SDN that the MCAT registration for the latter half of the year is coming out on feb 16. I was wondering how fast do the spots fill up?

I'm not completely sure when i want to take them, so I might not register right away, would the august spots be gone by April? or March?

Thanks!

It really depends on where you want to write. If you want to write in a smaller city i would book it basically as soon as they come up because those will be gone really quick.

Larger cities have more test centers and so you have more leeway with your time :) Good luck!

Hey guys,

I found out through SDN that the MCAT registration for the latter half of the year is coming out on feb 16. I was wondering how fast do the spots fill up?

I'm not completely sure when i want to take them, so I might not register right away, would the august spots be gone by April? or March?

Thanks!

Probably. People sign up for their preferred spots as soon as the system opens. I think if you sign up a day or 2 later it won't be a big deal, but I wouldn't wait until April.

Archived