Premed 101 Forums

NSERC Release Date

DocT7

Hi everyone,

I have applied for an NSERC USRA with the University of Ottawa.

I am not a student there, so I am wondering if anyone happens to know or have heard through the grape vine when we will be hearing about our applications? I have to let other summer employers know by certain dates, but the NSERC at uOttawa is my first choice so I'm trying to hold out as long as I can.

Thanks! ;)

Hi everyone,

I am not a student there, so I am wondering if anyone happens to know or have heard through the grape vine when we will be hearing about our applications? I have to let other summer employers know by certain dates, but the NSERC at uOttawa is my first choice so I'm trying to hold out as long as I can.

Thanks! ;)

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ;)

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ;)

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ;)

Usually 1st week of march. However, you should have received a notification from the awards office, whether if your application has been forwarded or not. If it has been forwarded, then you are pretty much guaranteed to get one.

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ;)

Usually 1st week of march. However, you should have received a notification from the awards office, whether if your application has been forwarded or not. If it has been forwarded, then you are pretty much guaranteed to get one.

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ;)

Hi everyone,

Thanks! ;)

Archived