Premed 101 Forums

Submission deadline

derichoo

In the thread right below (Deadline question) you can find this info:

... what they state on the site:

"•Application deadline: March 1, 2011

•Submission deadline: March 1, 2011

The web-based application system (related link) cycles nightly at 9 PM (EST) for system processing, including the generation of a McGill identification number and system account. Accordingly, for applications to be considered as received on a specific date, they must be submitted on-line before 9 PM (EST) of that date."

I think they ask that you submit as soon as you can, in order that not everyone submits at the same time; thus less chances of a system crash (they had problems with their system mid Jan when we applied - ddon't know if it was caused by this though).

Hope this helps (if you have any other questions, I suggest you take a look at the other thread mentioned - you might find what you're looking for :) )

C

Hey everyone,

I wanted to know if the documents submission deadline for McGill was February 28th at 11:59:59. I was wondering because I read somewhere that they recommended submitting everything 24 hours before the deadline or something. Can you tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Yap, limit is March 1st by max 9:00PM.

This is for everything... the WebApp portion of your application should be finished, no? And you need to make sure your MedOAS "sealed and sumbit" is done by this date and time :)

C

Then the limit is March 1st at 9:00PM, right? Or is that just for WebApp?

Archived