Premed 101 Forums

Second Round RCSI?

I was just wondering if anyone knew anything about a "second round" of RCSI interview invites? Does this mean we were not RCSI's top choice if we haven't been invited yet or have they just split the interview invites into two equal groups and they just have yet to notify everyone? Thanks!

i am also waiting on RCSI - there has been people posting saying that RCSI does offer second interviews, and even when its crunsh time they will just forget the interview and send offers of admission. I really think that the first people they notifiy are probably the TOP of their list and once some of them either reject the interview, or dont accept an acceptance, or dont have the money to go, then they fill those seats with people ( so offer a second round of interviews).. My firned last year applied In February and got an acceptance in March so that is weird how he/she applied so late and got an acceptance so fast when you would think by then they would have filled the seats with the people that applied in November. So, its most likely a money thing.

In my case my GPA is really high, and my MCAT is low, my extra curriculars are great and I have an undergrad and im doing a masters - but i am more then certain with these international schools everyone has great GPA/MCATS/extra curriculars so it must come down to WHO CAN ACTUALLY afford to go or not......

Archived