Premed 101 Forums

UWO Interviews

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you'll either get an offer for an interview, flat-out rejected, or put on the waitlist for an interview. I'm guessing that shortly after the first deadline has passed for accepting an interview, they'll send out interview to people on the interview waitlist. This is what I've gathered from previous posts.

Anyone gather information from Trish as to when they will be given out? I called and told them I knew last year they were given out around March 10th and asked whether or not we could be expecting something soon. They just said early March. Anybody else get anything differently?

nope, not today. But I did call the admissions office today and they said that they will email invites, rejections, and waitlists....so when they do come out we will all know when they came out and where we stand....

the wait is just getting too much!

I'm guessing (hoping) Friday too... I've looked before but forgot. Anyone, off the top of their head, know when interviews were last year? --> Nevermind. Found it. They were on April 10/11 weekend for anybody who is interested. So they sent interviews out exactly one month prior to the interview. That would be equivalent to today for those applying this year.

Archived