Premed 101 Forums

UWO Interviews

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is anyone on the interview waitilist? I was wondering if anyone on the interview waitlist has received an interview invitation yet?

I just got one half an hour ago. Registered for Saturday. Good luck to everyone!

I'm in Toronto. I've got two and a half weeks to prepare. Any recommendations for interview prep services?! Please PM me! o_O

Wow really? I'm 87% and 26RC and I got waitlisted for an interview...

That said, I do have non-full-course-load years so I got dinged with the penalty. I'm guessing it's pretty substantial, at least a few percent. Sigh. Damn you, U of T.

I suppose if I don't get in this year there's little reason for me to reapply next year since my two best years won't actually change.

[Edit] If anyone is planning on sending in scores please do so soon, so those on the waitlist have a chance to prep. :)

You don't get a penalty if your non-full load year is not one of your best 2 years right?

hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone is in my position or can shed some light on what just happened:

as I was signing in to book my interview today (thankfully, I was on the wait-list) the email ensured me that I had until 11:59pm today to do it and then once I got on the registration page and noticed the slots available, I left it open for a bit so I could check my calendar and arrange the better date, then I came back, refreshed it and it told me it was now closed, that it actually closed at 7:00pm today. Not sure, why the registration window was so short..I've emailed them but they are likely closed now, has this happened to anyone else?

Thanks!

Archived