Premed 101 Forums

Interviews April 11-12

CREA.tive

Hi guys!

I looked at the dates for the interviews and they seem to fall on a Monday (April 11) and Tuesday. The problem is that I have something planned on Tuesday and I truly cannot miss that day.

Do the interviews in French take place on the first or second day?

Do they take place in the morning, afternoon or evening?

I don't know how to answer your first question.

The interview has 2 sessions. One is at 7 am and another begans at noon. You should expect to be there for a good 3 hours or so.

Atleast this was how it is like before... Not sure about this year. I'd suggest looking into back-up arrangements for your planed event now. What might it be if you don't mind me asking?

I don't know how to answer your first question.

The interview has 2 sessions. One is at 7 am and another begans at noon. You should expect to be there for a good 3 hours or so.

Atleast this was how it is like before... Not sure about this year. I'd suggest looking into back-up arrangements for your planed event now. What might it be if you don't mind me asking?

I am a coordinator of a blood drive at my school, and April 12 was the only date possible.

So you're saying that there are 4 interviews sessions in total?

I am really surprised that the interviews are not taking place during the weekend (like all the other French schools)

Archived