Premed 101 Forums

Looking for MCAT study group in NS

thelovelies

Hi, I'm writing my MCATs for the first time this summer (without taking the course) and I'm looking for people to study with/support. I have a strong background in everything except Physics. I'm not looking to tutor anyone or be tutored, I just think it'd be nice to motivate each other and support each other when we feel like pulling our hairs out (and I know I'll get there).

I currently attend Dalhousie University, and am planning on writing the test on July 28th in NFLD.

Looking to hear from some of you!

I'd like to join. I am thinking about writing on July 29 myself, haven't booked my seat yet. I have been thinking about doing the Princeton course as well. Either way, I need to increase my score; I just got rejected by Dal, and I think my score played a huge role in my rejection :(

I'd like to join. I am thinking about writing on July 29 myself, haven't booked my seat yet. I have been thinking about doing the Princeton course as well. Either way, I need to increase my score; I just got rejected by Dal, and I think my score played a huge role in my rejection :(

I'm with ya Maybe, I am going to get my file reviewed but I know that the MCAT is a big part of my rejection. I'm going to absolutely HATE to redo this test but I didn't do well the first time. I need to find the motivation to jump back into studying!

Archived