Premed 101 Forums

Hotel to stay at

The Delta Chelsea and the Courtyard Marriott, both located on Yonge near Gerrard and College street, respectively, are a 10-15 minute walk to mount Sinai. The Baldwin Village Inn is located more-or-less behind Mount Sinai/Toronto Rehab and is about a 5-8 minute walk away from Mount Sinai. I have never stayed at any of these hotels, so I can't comment on how nice/cheap they are, but they are quite close. Try using hotwire.com and see what you can come up with.

I'm also interviewing at Mt Sinai this weekend and I'll be staying at the Marriott Downtown Eaton Centre. It's not exactly cheap (~$150 after taxes/fees) - it is downtown Toronto after all - but it looks pretty close to the hospital (10 min. walk according to Google Maps).

The Marriott is a good choice (I stayed there last year for my interview).

To the OP, I'm going to suggest trying hotwire and priceline to get a deal on a hotel in the downtown area. You should be able to get something relatively cheap (like in the 70 dollar a night range). The downtown area isn't terribly big, so you won't be terribly far from Mt. Sinai.

Archived