Premed 101 Forums

It's actually 250 + tax unless you have any discounts if you're part of any school clubs that are affiliated with it. The mock interview is reallly a chance to get a good review of how you're doing after you've practiced a lot on your own, or with friends on past questions. You should already have a good idea of the style of CDA questions as well as how you are supposed to answer it before seeking a mock interview. He can then critique your entire interview, and give you tips of how to improve your answers and behavior in the interview. There is also lots of time to ask him any questions you have regarding the interview.

Its really hard to say how useful it would be, cause I think its different for everyone depending on how you prepare.

• 10 months later...

Has anyone had the mock interview session done from this place but not with Dr.robert astroff??? From the posts I see here, it seems like most people did it with rober astroff but I've also heard it's done with some other ppl there... but I don't have reviews on how helpful other people are in terms of mock interviews. If anyone used this service before, I would love to hear what the experience was like with this service. :)

Has anyone had the mock interview session done from this place but not with Dr.robert astroff??? From the posts I see here, it seems like most people did it with rober astroff but I've also heard it's done with some other ppl there... but I don't have reviews on how helpful other people are in terms of mock interviews. If anyone used this service before, I would love to hear what the experience was like with this service. :)

You prob. don't want to waste your money on those things. you can practice with your friends or a family member. I think it's not worth $250+ to just get mock interviews.

Archived