Premed 101 Forums

AAMCs off the internet...

Guest Macs4me

Guest Macs4me

I purchased 4R-7R off of Ebay. The exam that I wrote today (4R) appears to be the original AAMC version, however, the answers that I received are for the Princeton version of 4R. The answers don't correspond propoerly, so I'm having a difficult time takin git up.I was wondering if anyone was having a similar problem, or if anyone could possibly send me their answers to the AAMC version. ;) Thanks!

Guest squeegy80

Haha I just finished writing the same test today too. And I also got it off ebay and also have the same PR answers. The answer key I have matches up, it's only the full solutions that have the sections in a different order (VR first). It doesn't really hinder anything, just takes a couple extra minutes to keep track of where you are when checking your answers. I'd say not worth wasting time finding the right one.

Guest Macs4me

If it's not a problem, would it be possible for you to send me a copy of the answer key? In the detailed solutions there are some questiosn included that weren't on the exam and some that were on the exam that dont have answers provided. If you could send them to me at dream_swim@yahoo.com, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Guest natman

Hi,

I'm having the same problem as well...with the answer key being out of order, and also some solutions not having questions, it makes it quite difficult to mark the exam. Does anyone have the correct answer key for test 4R??? or even one that at least the questions matche up?

Thanks,

Natman

Guest squeegy80

I have an answer key that matches up (ie. just 1. D, 2. A, etc). My solutions are also the Princeton ones though, so I guess I have the same problem as you. I haven't reviewed it all yet though...

Archived