Premed 101 Forums

Looking for peers...(Practicing MMI)

Hi everyone,

I just got an interview invitation from U of A PT program. The Multi Mini Interview for PT applicants is on April 30th. Lots of my friends suggested me to find peers for the MMI. As long as I can practice it with others, it does not matter what school or what program you intend to go. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact me.

Since I'm living in outside of Canada, we need to use Skype.

My email account is: lulbfif@hotmail

I look forward to meeting you guys in Skype:)

Hi everyone,

I just got an interview invitation from U of A PT program. The Multi Mini Interview for PT applicants is on April 30th. Lots of my friends suggested me to find peers for the MMI. As long as I can practice it with others, it does not matter what school or what program you intend to go. Therefore, do not hesitate to contact me.

Since I'm living in outside of Canada, we need to use Skype.

My email account is: lulbfif@hotmail

I look forward to meeting you guys in Skype:)

Hey Lulbfif,

I was just wondering, since you are outside of Canada, are you planning on flying into Alberta for the MMI? Did they give you any other options, eg. phone interview?

Hey Lulbfif,

I was just wondering, since you are outside of Canada, are you planning on flying into Alberta for the MMI? Did they give you any other options, eg. phone interview?

Yes. I'm planning on flying into Edmonton. I did ask about alternative ways of interview (such as phone interview) but the school wanted me to get there..

Could you tell me why do you ask me about it?

Also,

I was wondering did you get the invite in your UofA webmail account or mail?

Both of them. However, the school prefers webmail to a private mail account.

Hopefully, you will get an invitation so that we can practice together.

Archived