Premed 101 Forums

GW Required course

I got an message from GW admission:

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we do not accept any online coursework. Also, we do not accept Biochemistry as fulfilling our prerequisite coursework unless it was part of your premedical sequence that you followed at your university. Research courses do not count as meeting our prerequisites. We appreciate your interest in GW.

I got an message from GW admission:

Thank you for your message. Unfortunately, we do not accept any online coursework. Also, we do not accept Biochemistry as fulfilling our prerequisite coursework unless it was part of your premedical sequence that you followed at your university. Research courses do not count as meeting our prerequisites. We appreciate your interest in GW.

what does premedical sequence mean? does it refer to any completed major/degree? Uoft does not have a premedical program which is where i attend school right now

Pretty much it means that if a university offers a premed major, and biochem is included as part of prereq, and you could not take orgo due to enrollment restrictions, GW MAY take biochem as a substitute

Since ur at u of t, dont worry about it. Just take chm 138/247

Archived