Premed 101 Forums

Repeating a course-

kuku

My friend took psy100 w professor dolderman this semester and she got a 68%. She doesn`t want to major in psych but she wanted to take some psych courses in upper years as electives. She was told that she needs atleast a 70% to take any psych courses after psy100. Shes thinking about repeating it next year. I told her she could and if she gets 70+ then she can take upper year psych? I wasn`t sure but does anybody know? I have also wondered about this.:confused:

My friend took psy100 w professor dolderman this semester and she got a 68%. She doesn`t want to major in psych but she wanted to take some psych courses in upper years as electives. She was told that she needs atleast a 70% to take any psych courses after psy100. Shes thinking about repeating it next year. I told her she could and if she gets 70+ then she can take upper year psych? I wasn`t sure but does anybody know? I have also wondered about this.:confused:

This depends on what school you are at, consult the relevant department or policies to find out.

At most schools it is fine to repeat a course for this reason (although if you are applying to professional schools, they are likely to penalize you for a repeat).

Archived