Premed 101 Forums

U of Manitoba Interview...

Hi guys, I'm an IP for U of M and have my interview early May. I was just wondering, given my current stats, how well do you guys think I need to score on the interview for acceptance?

Grades: 86.21% (4 years)

Core-GPA: 4.03-4.15/4.5 (as calculated by U of M)

Avg-GPA: U of M haven't calculated it yet.

DAT:

AA-23 (21 RC, 21 BIO, 26 CHEM)

PAT 26

CARVE: 29

Despite the slightly lower GPA, I feel kind of good so far since U of M ranks GPA, DAT and Interview equally (33% each). Can anyone give me an idea of how well I need to do on the interview to seal the deal? Thanks. (also still alive for UWO, but grade is likely too low :()

Hi guys, I'm an IP for U of M and have my interview early May. I was just wondering, given my current stats, how well do you guys think I need to score on the interview for acceptance?

DAT:

PAT 26

Despite the slightly lower GPA, I feel kind of good so far since U of M ranks GPA, DAT and Interview equally (33% each). Can anyone give me an idea of how well I need to do on the interview to seal the deal? Thanks. (also still alive for UWO, but grade is likely too low :()

What is your two year best at uwo.

You should be fine with those stats. But, don't blow off your interview thinking that you will get in no matter what. The interview can really make or break you no matter what your stats. Good luck next week and hope to see you next year!

AMEN! Don't take the interview for granted, especially with good grades. Stay positive, be relaxed, and go in there and be yourself. Show them who you are and what you're passionate about. It sounds corny, but don't forget to smile! :D GL on the interview!

DAT:

PAT 26

Oh wow, interviews are this late at U of M? :eek:

Archived