Premed 101 Forums

Accepted UWO students

Was wondering if people who are already accepted could share, what kind of stats they got admitted with and maybe what they know from their classmates!

I personally think I'm teetering somewhere on the edge of being accepted or rejected at UWO. My best 2yr GPA is 88.53, interview: 29/35, and DAT AA: 18.

Thanks!!

I believe I'm on the edge of an acceptance/rejection as well - average for best two years: 88.3%, AA = 26, TS = 28, interview = no idea

It was so helpful for those who got an invitation into the top15 to share their stats.

Thanks guys!

If your interview went well, I think you should be good. What is TS?

I heard that even 1% difference in GPA can make a significant difference in the final rankings of candidacy, and it looks like many people are around 88% mark with decent DAT scores. For this year, my chances are looking extremely minute considering the fact that I won't be conferred any degrees in June, and since my average will only be 85.9% (AA 18). Anyways for all those that worked diligently to obtain the competitive stats, good luck and I wish you all the best!! :)

I heard that even 1% difference in GPA can make a significant difference in the final rankings of candidacy, and it looks like many people are around 88% mark with decent DAT scores.

Don't forget the Interview score !! I have around 87.3 GPA and AA of 21 but also have Master. I am counting on the bonus marks and great interview score otherwise I don't think my GPA is good enough and I am simply OUT.

Archived