Premed 101 Forums

Deposit Payment

hey,

Does anyone know all the payment method options if one gets accepted at U of C? I'm going to be away til after the end of the 10 day-acceptance period and do NOT want to be stuck not being able to pay online!! I know they accept certified cheques but don't know about the debit/credit card options...

Thanks!

Thanks, xIcewind!! I'm assuming it's payable to 'the University of Calgary' or it is 'The University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine' - sorry for all the questions but I've been googling and combing through their website - and no dice! Feel free to pass any website on, if you want, so you don't have to answer these questions :P Thanks in advance!

hey... sorry but i'll repeat my question in hopes that someone knows the answer, and knowing that the answer will benefit a few:

i'm leaving on Tuesday and want to organize my deposit for U of C just in case so I can have someone courier it in.

** Does anyone know what name to put on the certified cheque - "University of Calgary" or "University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine" **

thanks in advance!!

In 2009- It said to make the cheque out to "University of Calgary" and to note MD on it somewhere and if you have a student ID number to include that.

I'm sure if you say University of Calgary and then somewhere say Faculty of Medicine or MD or something like that it will be fine.

hey... sorry but i'll repeat my question in hopes that someone knows the answer, and knowing that the answer will benefit a few:

i'm leaving on Tuesday and want to organize my deposit for U of C just in case so I can have someone courier it in.

** Does anyone know what name to put on the certified cheque - "University of Calgary" or "University of Calgary Faculty of Medicine" **

thanks in advance!!

Email UofC and ask or ask on the blog.

Archived