Premed 101 Forums

Respone to Offer of Admission

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to respond to the offer of admission by using the "new Secure Applicant Messaging Tool" (SAM) but I cannot seem to find the link to that. I thought it would just be found within OMSAS but when I log on it just contains the stuff that we've previously seen when applying to the schools. Am I missing something? Please help. Thanks :)

Hey everyone,

I'm trying to respond to the offer of admission by using the "new Secure Applicant Messaging Tool" (SAM) but I cannot seem to find the link to that. I thought it would just be found within OMSAS but when I log on it just contains the stuff that we've previously seen when applying to the schools. Am I missing something? Please help. Thanks :)

It's the same link as "To advise OMSAS of changes to your personal or referee information... click here to use the SAM tool"

And then select Yes for the last option, which is replying to offers of admission.

Did you guys get a confirmation of your response from Chantal yet? They said in the original email you would, and I haven't received one yet, so just wondering if anyone else has.

Didn't get any confirmation. But no worries I'm sure it will come soon :)

Did you guys get a confirmation of your response from Chantal yet? They said in the original email you would, and I haven't received one yet, so just wondering if anyone else has.

I think she meant the confirmation email OMSAS sends to you after you accepted or rejected an offer - with a number.

Archived