Premed 101 Forums

I'm in. Anyone else?

Guest Oliver Sacks

Guest Oliver Sacks

Congrats DD!! Are you like me in reconsidering whether to go to the interview at McMaster? I'm not sure it's worth it (for me at least). I might just hold my spot at MUN and wait to hear from Dal in May/June. What to do, what to do....

Guest melNB

Oh my goodness! I'm in .....so incredibly happy...I think I freaked the whole library out when I jumped up...my dad sent me an email with the good news!!!!! Ok time for some heavy duty celebrating!!!!!

Guest DancingDoc

Hey oliver, congrats yourself!!! :)

I'm definitely going to go because I'm not really sure where I want to go yet. So i'm definitely going to hold my spot here.... and I will play the cards as they come I guess. Hope the rest of your news is as good.

hey oliver -

should you not go to your MAC interview, make sure you call the school before hand! Let the waitlist move! (No, I'm not on the waitlist.)

Guest DancingDoc

I figured I would let everyone know that rejection letters are already being received. My friend got one today unfortunately... :(

I guess it's better to know than to get excited that having a letter this early might be good news (note that acceptances come as registered mail anyway though). Good luck, hopefully most of you hear good news.

edit: I also know someone who got waitlisted though....

:D

Archived