1. 1. Your status for Mcmaster's Physiotherapy program -- Class of 2013

• You are waitlisted at Mcmaster for PT
    • You have accepted your offer of admission to Mcmaster for PT
    • You have declined your offer of admission to Mcmaster for PT
    • You have withdrawn yourself from the waitlist at Mcmaster for PT
    • You were accepted off of the waitlist at Mcmaster for PT
    • You have a sudden urge to participate

Hey Guys,

This is for us hopeful waitlisted Mac PT applicants eager to hear back! Waiting can be a pain!

Indicate what waitlist number you are and whether or not you have been contacted to get off the wait list and whether or not you will be rejecting or accepting that offer.

I am 13th on the waitlist for Mac PT.

GPA: 3.86

Goodluck guys!!

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone heard anything about the waitlist movement for either UofT or Mcmaster. I e-mailed Jasmine from Mcmaster - her email is: otptreq@mcmaster.ca She said the waitlist for Mcmaster is not expected to move. I find this odd because there are at least 4 people on this thread and 8 people in total that I have heard that have not accepted Mcmaster.

Hey Everyone,

Congratulations to those who have accepted the Mcmaster PT program!

I have heard that there were a lot of provisional acceptances to the Mcmaster PT program and depending on the status of these applicants Mcmaster would either move through the waitlisted applicants or not. So i thought it would be helpful for us waitlisted applicants to have a poll on everyones status so we can have an idea of this years waitlist movement. Please participate!!!

Also, for those who got off the waitlist please indicate the date and timestamp that you got the email.

Goodluck everyone!

Jag.

It has moved slightly, but I think only because other waitlisted applicants have accepted offers elsewhere. I started off as 15 and I am now 10. That would be promising, if the waitlist was moving...

Good luck everyone! I'm thinking I might have to go with plan B, since the class is full :(

Hi there

I am number 5 on the waitlist and I have called to find out if it has moved but I only get a voicemail and no reply. What are the chances it has moved? Has anyone got any replies from the admissions office?

Wow if you are number 5 then you are now number 1 on the waitlist! Goodluck to you!! Let us know if you hear anything throughout the summer! That puts me at number 8. Don't lose hope guys!

• 3 weeks later...

I called Pam last Friday. She told me they already have more people in the PT class right now than they wanted (they must have over-accepted initially). I told her that I needed to respond to an offer from another MSc Program (not in PT) and needed some advice on what to do. She said she didn't feel the waitlist would be moving and that chances are they wouldn't be accepting anyone from the waitlist.

But it's still only July and who knows what will happen in August. I withdrew from the waitlist and accepted the offer for the other program (also because I had 3 people waiting for me to make a decision so we could secure a housing lease). So you have all moved up a spot. When I withdrew last Friday, I was at #7 on the waitlist. PT isn't my first choice for a career so I didn't want to take any chances this time.

Don't give up hope if this is what you really want! Best of luck to all of you :)

• 3 weeks later...

Archived