Premed 101 Forums

Are there any hot girls at biomed? :D

and im concerned on meeting new people besides frosh and residence, because i heard york is a commuter school and there isnt much to do there, as well as people just copying notes in classes.

uhh well York was rated pretty high in terms of "hot" women, but nice to know you have your priorities straight. LOL

and you'll make friends if you put yourself out there, join as many things as you can, or just be friendly. It's not always going to be as easy as living on res, but still doable.

Are there any hot girls at biomed? :D

and im concerned on meeting new people besides frosh and residence, because i heard york is a commuter school and there isnt much to do there, as well as people just copying notes in classes.

Although making new friends and meeting new people is an important aspect of the university experience, if your are serious about medical school, you need to insure that you are interested in your field of study (is biomed right for you?). Did you check out the campus at York and the surrounding area? After all you will be there for the next 4 years of your life. After all, in the end it is for you to decide if York is right for you.

I'll tell you now, biomed from what i've seen ranks pretty low on the "hot" scale.

The hottest girls are in kin; they have to exercise a lot let's leave it at that.

I would advise you to get out of biomed and switch to biology. Biomed's only plus side is that it sounds cooler and will impress your cousins when you tell them about it. Other than that, you'll have to take harder courses and your choices are limited

Biomed's only plus side is that it sounds cooler and will impress your cousins when you tell them about it.

yeah thats the only reason im still in biomed... but don't worry, u can switch in your last year... till then you can tell everyone that ur doing biomedical sciences... it will make you sound smart too hehe :cool:

If you want women, go to Western. Just becareful not to get STD's (heard of someone getting it on his first semester there)

If you want to be around alot of beutiful women go to york, york has an abundance of hot chicks than Mac+Uoft+Waterloo combine. Western has second most from my experience.

If you want women, go to Western. Just becareful not to get STD's (heard of someone getting it on his first semester there)

LOL are you serious??? She must've been one of those gross chicks who should be required by law to have a biohazard notice on her. Don't scare me :(

Archived