Premed 101 Forums

1 bedroom apartments in Hamilton

try going into westdale and looking for "for rent" signs in windows above the shops. I live in a 1 bedroom apartment above one of the restaurants in westdale, and have several friends that do as well. I'm not sure where these places are posted online, but if you're in hamilton anytime soon you could give that a shot? I also know there's a condo downtown on james st that has 1 bedroom apartments but they're like >$1000 a month. don't know if you wanna shell that much out...

i found a place to live at the woodlands apartments :) great location if u dnt hve a car. my place is $640 + hydro + parking if u hve a car. umm u can also try 121 hunter street west, 103 john street south, glen terrace apartments, beverly hills, 129 bold street, 118 st. joseph's drive, and 123 charlton avenue east. that shud be plenty to get u started

Not sure if this is an option you would entertain, but I bought a lovely 1br right across the street from Mcmaster. I believe there is another unit in the building for sale as well. I'm not sure whether I will save money in the long run (as you still pay co-op fees) but it's nice to have the freedom of owning your own place.

Archived