Premed 101 Forums

How did all the Newfoundlander's find their interviews today

Guest ummahumm

Guest ummahumm

Hey everyone!

Just wondering how those from Newfoundland found their interviews today? I had mine and thought it was pretty relaxing.

I'm sure they all went great!

Hey,

I had my interview yesterday. It went really well and I was prepared for all of the questions. They were the basic ones. Tell us about yourself/what are you currently involved in? What do I think about rural med? Difficult work experience? Satisfying work experience? Who I get along with and not? Where I see myself in the next 10 yrs? Medical and non-medical issues next 10 yrs? What do I plan on doing if I don't get into med? Ethical situation as a physician? They asked a few stem questions from these but nothing too tough.

Well you get the drift. No surprises for anybody I guess. My interviewers were good and I had no problems whatsoever. They didn't try to make me feel overly relaxed or anything but I think they knew I was feeling good and confident.

I hope everybody does well in their upcoming interviews. Do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions at all.

My interviewers were nice and whatnot, but I found they paused a really long time after I finished answering each question (before they went on to their next question). It was really unnerving and freaky, and just made me want to say "uhh...next question?" It was especially weird, since everything else went really smoothly.

Did anyone else get this? Am I crazy?

Archived