Premed 101 Forums

MCAT test

harryfeng

Ya I liked the 8am start and then it is over before the afternoon dumb-dumbs begin to take over my brain. Mine was over by 1:10ish last summer.

Here is a horror story for you guys that are worried about length... The first time I wrote the MCAT it was the last year of the paper-based version. Our exam room was a giant lecture theatre, maybe 300 people. I entered the room at 7:45 for the 8am start. For every break they collected our question booklets and went through each one to make sure all the pages were there. So after each section, but before the 15 min (or whatever time) break we had to sit with nothing to do for 30 minutes while the examiners counted pages... I left that god-forsaken room at 6:45pm. Eleven hours!

Best of luck!

Ya I liked the 8am start and then it is over before the afternoon dumb-dumbs begin to take over my brain. Mine was over by 1:10ish last summer.

Here is a horror story for you guys that are worried about length... The first time I wrote the MCAT it was the last year of the paper-based version. Our exam room was a giant lecture theatre, maybe 300 people. I entered the room at 7:45 for the 8am start. For every break they collected our question booklets and went through each one to make sure all the pages were there. So after each section, but before the 15 min (or whatever time) break we had to sit with nothing to do for 30 minutes while the examiners counted pages... I left that god-forsaken room at 6:45pm. Eleven hours!

Best of luck!

Oh my goodness!

Archived