Premed 101 Forums

last possible date for mcat

lala.lahori

^ Yes I think it does, I believe in Ontario you can take your mcat on the last date possible and submit the scores after the OMSAS web app deadline (that's what I did last year - it was fine).

On a related note, if you write in early August (ie the 6th), is it possible to rewrite in September? I initially thought I could but your scores are not even released til a month after you write, and I highly doubt you can register for another MCAT sitting just days before its scheduled?

On a related note, if you write in early August (ie the 6th), is it possible to rewrite in September? I initially thought I could but your scores are not even released til a month after you write, and I highly doubt you can register for another MCAT sitting just days before its scheduled?

It's allowed- but very difficult to schedule (if not impossible). I wouldn't bank on it because it would be so hard to get a spot.

It's allowed- but very difficult to schedule (if not impossible). I wouldn't bank on it because it would be so hard to get a spot.

I actually just checked and I can't rewrite in September if I write on August 6, as the late registration deadline for the last sept date is sept 3, and my score wouldn't be released til the 7th of september! :s

Would it be possible to schedule a date in september right after I write in August, just in case I do need to rewrite? (assuming that's allowed?). That way I'd have a spot for the 10th of Sept, but then I don't think I can cancel if my August sitting was fine...

I just wish they'd release the scores a little earlier, like 2 weeks maybe.

Archived