Premed 101 Forums

Rooms for Rent - townhouse @golf course

Congrats on your acceptances and welcome to macmeds.

I am a former McMaster medical student (Class of 2011) and I will be starting my residency in ophthalmology here at Mac. I recently bought and furnished a beautiful golf course townhouse and am interested in renting out a couple rooms to residents or medical students. Everything is brand new. 5 min drive from McMaster Uni and McMaster Children’s Hospital.

Address is 100 Beddoe Dr, Hamilton. Unit 36.

The house is 3 bedrooms. I have the master bedroom. 2 other rooms upstairs and a 1 room basement. There is also a powder room on the main floor.

There is a double garage, of which I will be using 1 spot and there is parking on the driveway and street.

The rooms are labeled in the pictures. Follow the link below and click on slideshow, top-right

Room A – Rent = $650/month. This room is upstairs. Furnished with a desk, night table, bookcase and a double bed. This room includes garage parking.

Room C – Rent = $600/month. This room is the basement, very private. Using the shared washroom upstairs. Driveway parking. Furnished with a bed, desk, bookcase.

Room B – Rent = $600/month. Available for a 4 month lease(sept-Dec) for a regional campus student. Upstairs. Furnished with a bed, desk, bookcase.

Shared:

Living room – Sofas, coffee table, TV with cable, PS3, fireplace

Powder room.

Kitchen- freezer/fridge, toaster oven, coffee machine, microwave, stove, oven, dishwasher

Laundry – in the basement, washer and dryer

Rent includes utilities - air conditioning, heat, water, electricity, high speed wifi internet, cable.

Free books to use, advice, and career planning, being a former McMaster medical student at the Kitchener-waterloo site.

As you can see from previous posts, this is area is quite popular due to the amazing view, spacious property, and quite and safe neighbourhood. Please contact me if interested.

Manreet

manreet.alangh@medportal.ca

• 2 weeks later...

Archived