Premed 101 Forums

July 28/29 MCAT Unite!!

FacelessMage

Try not to worry too much about how you think you did because remember it's not how well you do but how well you do compared to everyone else! and more than likely everyone else who had your version thought the ps was really difficult too! i'm very excited that I can finally relax a bit and my brain can take a break :) Hope everyone did well and congrats on being finished!

PS was hard.

Did anyone laugh out loud (literally) at the fungus VR? haha I thought it was so random.

I was dying when I read that! I really didn't expect that but it was really easy to follow! So does everyone on July 29 get the same test? I always thought everyone would have gotten a different test or a different version of the same test. I agree that PS was hard and vr and bs were easier.

• 2 weeks later...

Just out of curiosity (old-timer doing the MCAT for the 2nd time), do the results always come out right around the projected date?

Wondering bc cutoffs for the schools I'm applying to this cycle are end of Aug/beginning of Sept and thus if I bomb this one, I'll have no time to do a quick reschedule given the 1 week late registration date. I guess it's wishful thinking for me that the scores might come out ahead of schedule.

Just out of curiosity (old-timer doing the MCAT for the 2nd time), do the results always come out right around the projected date?

Wondering bc cutoffs for the schools I'm applying to this cycle are end of Aug/beginning of Sept and thus if I bomb this one, I'll have no time to do a quick reschedule given the 1 week late registration date. I guess it's wishful thinking for me that the scores might come out ahead of schedule.

I don't know for sure but I wouldn't count on the results coming out earlier than your expected release date. I wrote it last year and my results came out the day they were supposed to. I've also heard of them coming out later than the expected date. I've never heard of them coming out early though. I could be wrong though so if anyone knows anything different then please correct me.

OMG they shouldn't even give out the results now. They should just tell you "Yep you're going to med-school" or "Sorry buddy, maybe next year..." :P lol so damn anxious

I know! The whole month this has been at the back of my mind nagging at me! They better not come out late because I can`t handle waiting much longer!

Last day ladies...

not to offend any ladies but lol tomorrow is the big day. How many of you will be checking at midnight tonight??

no offense taken! I wouldn't bother checking until after 5pm tomorrow (that's when they say they post them). I guess they want us to suffer through the day before we get our scores. I'm just going to try to keep busy so I don't go crazy! Good luck everyone! I hope you all get the scores you need!

Archived