Premed 101 Forums

Listing international volunteer experiences as on activity

Hey guys,

I have two international volunteer experiences. However, both of the experiences were somewhat in a similar field, meaning that I witnessed very similar things in both my experiences. They are in different areas geographically and I have two different verifiers for them. I could list them separately but feel like I'd be repeating myself in the description. So I wanted to list the two experiences under one heading of 'international volunteer experience', but am not sure how I can do the following:

1) both experiences were a year apart, so I am not sure how I can put the duration appropriately through those drop-down menus.

2) how can I mention both verifiers? should I mention one in the description?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hey guys,

I have two international volunteer experiences. However, both of the experiences were somewhat in a similar field, meaning that I witnessed very similar things in both my experiences. They are in different areas geographically and I have two different verifiers for them. I could list them separately but feel like I'd be repeating myself in the description. So I wanted to list the two experiences under one heading of 'international volunteer experience', but am not sure how I can do the following:

1) both experiences were a year apart, so I am not sure how I can put the duration appropriately through those drop-down menus.

2) how can I mention both verifiers? should I mention one in the description?

Any ideas?

Thanks

Put the more recent activity as the "main" one..so the date/contact person for all that.

then the second one list after your description of the first one and in the typing of that...just type in contact person and length

Archived