Premed 101 Forums

Med School Financing (Inc Residency)

Ottawa area Med School Students are invited to contact me directly to discuss Scotia Student Professional Plan options for Med School and Residency lines of credit and banking options.

-Plan provides $200,000 at prime to complete med school with supplementary annual amounts for the Residency Program chosen. Free Day to Day Banking account with ODA $5,000; Visa Gold L5,000; scene Movie rewards and a number of additional service upgrades to support your success.

-The Scotia Professional Student Plan is the responsibility of the Small Business & Professional Banking department. In addition to supporting Student Professionals I assist in practice Professionals with business management and clinic financing.

- Thank you to those of you who suggested this posted this message would be of benefit to your fellow students, I appreciate your support as a complement.

If personal contact would be of assistance with respect to your banking please give me a call at 613 564 5022 or by Email at james.marshall@scotiabank.com

Jim

PS. congratulations!

Archived