Premed 101 Forums

any MCAT regrets?

Sebriz

Firstly, awesome quote. I was going to say building a better database for the written section. I honestly think if your in the last couple of days studying and I am assuming you take a breaks to relax. I would suggest watching some documentaries geared towards politics and industries for instance "the inside job."

I don't have any topics but if I had to write again, I'd go to my doctor and ask for a prescription sleep aid for the night before. I slept pretty poorly and I suspect this is very common.

Of course you'd want to try the sleeping pill ahead of time to make sure it doesn't leave you too doped out to write.

• 2 weeks later...
Firstly, awesome quote. I was going to say building a better database for the written section. I honestly think if your in the last couple of days studying and I am assuming you take a breaks to relax. I would suggest watching some documentaries geared towards politics and industries for instance "the inside job."

hey - just curious, what approach did you take towards building your database? just reading news etc? what would you recommend someone else to do differently? thank you! :)

Archived