Premed 101 Forums

Practice test scores

charty

So, I'm not doing any more AAMC practices, did my last one this morning as I'm taking tomorrow off from study. Test is on Friday. I've done 9, 10 and 11 over the past 4 days and scores for 9, 10, 11 have been 31, 32, 32 (10-11 PS, 9-10 VR, and 10-12 BS). Are these very representative of actual exam/am I in good shape to get a 30+ on Friday? Thanks in advance for input!

So, I'm not doing any more AAMC practices, did my last one this morning as I'm taking tomorrow off from study. Test is on Friday. I've done 9, 10 and 11 over the past 4 days and scores for 9, 10, 11 have been 31, 32, 32 (10-11 PS, 9-10 VR, and 10-12 BS). Are these very representative of actual exam/am I in good shape to get a 30+ on Friday? Thanks in advance for input!

This same question has been asked here MANY times, and everytime, the answer is yes, the aamc practice tests are representative of the actual exam, that is the point of them, most people score the same or 1-2 points lower on the real exam.

Personally, I dropped the ball on the BS a little bit when I wrote and scored a 35, down from the 37 avg I had on the aamc practice tests. However, there are a lot of people who score the same or a tad higher.

With a 31, 32, 32 over the past three I would say to expect a 30-32, maybe a 29 or a 33 depending on luck, stress, whether or not they pick passages you are really comfortable with, etc.

Good luck and I hope you get your 30+ :)

Archived