Premed 101 Forums

took college outside of North America, and 10 years ago

Guest JustAnotherStudent

Guest JustAnotherStudent

Hi everyone, I could not contact the school I am applying to, thus really confuse for this step.

I am applying to medicine this cycle. I had completed one Bachelor of Science in Canada, and currently finishing a second B.Sc, also in Quebec.

10 years ago, I went to Holland (The Netherlands) for college, and only did one year without completing their program. I wonder if I am required to submit the student record concerning my study in Holland, since it was over 10 years, in addition, I mostly study language courses and basic computer courses in Holland.

By the time I studied there, the school was known as college; but after 10 years, they upgrade to university. I am even more confused by this.

Thank you for your time,

Many thanks for your kindness ^^

Guest JustAnotherStudent
ALL post secondary school transcripts must be given, failing which you are filing an incomplete, misleading application that can have dire results if discovered at any point, even following acceptance.

I completely understand that, but my situation is it was out of Canada and not even college level, more like travelling and study their language at the same time

I tried many time to contact that college but they did not reply :( Should I book a ticket to fly to Holland just for this?

Guest JustAnotherStudent

I tried many way yet could not get a hold on them. I tried to contact my European College back in Holland, yet also in vain. Since the school already start, I don't want to book a plane back to Holland in the middle of my study :( I was doing exchange study, thus have no friends or relative in Europe.

Guest JustAnotherStudent

Yes, I am a Canadian, and I am applying to a Canadian school. I only went to EU for exchanging some experience after finishing highschool. Hope that was not a bad idea :(

Archived