Premed 101 Forums

Repeated Courses

md-equation

Hey Guys

I know it's been a while since i posted here, but I have a quick question towards courses. I'm interested in taking this one course at U.T.M, but i'm not quite sure how med school will look at it. I took this course last year, but due to a death in my family, I was forced to WDR out of that course. Now I'm looking into taking that course again, however i'm unsure how med schools will look at this. Will be counted towards my GPA calculation? I really enjoyed that course, and even though now it is taught by a different professor, i'd like to take it again and actually get the credit. Thanks for your help.

I think it will be counted.

Email adcoms of U/T to confirm. :)

I'm looking at Western or Queens. I read at western they will not count it if its a repeated course. However, this course was WDR and i obtained no mark in it. For those that maybe unfamiliar with the WDR at U/T, You must petition for it and get it approved by the university.

I'm looking at Western or Queens. I read at western they will not count it if its a repeated course. However, this course was WDR and i obtained no mark in it. For those that maybe unfamiliar with the WDR at U/T, You must petition for it and get it approved by the university.

did you petition for it? I think you have a legitimate excuse.

Archived