Premed 101 Forums

MUN application - additional info?

Guest Madz25

Hi,

Is there a section in the application where you can provide additional information? There doesn't seem to be..maybe I'm not seeing it? Thanks in advance.

Madz

Guest DancingDoc

I put a comment in the comment section (just under the links to different sections of the application) about not having enough room for all my extra curricular. They emailed me back (in like a day!!) about the comment and said we can send additional information by mail to them as long it has all the information on the document to link it to your application.

Here's the email:

"I acknowledge your message of October 11, 2005 regarding applying to the medicine program at Memorial University of Newfoundland for September 2006.

Please be advised that there are a limited number of entries in each section. If space is insufficient for you, please forward the additional information directly to this office, on a separate sheet of paper. Please ensure to include your complete name and date of birth on all documents.

I hope this information is helpful.

Yours sincerely,

Christine King

Admissions Office"

Hopefully this answer your question :)

Guest clinicalchief

The additional information section was removed due to applicants' confusion regarding when to use the section and what to put in it - alot of people thought it had to be used, but this wasn't the case. If you need to, go ahead and send a seperate sheet as per the quoted email above.

cc

Archived