Premed 101 Forums

Advocate role

mcater2006

Dear Premed101'ers:

While preparing for CaRMS interviews I came across the need to write patient advocate role. I am wondering, what are some examples of government/social services that are available for us to recommend to patients above and beyond what we must provide patient with as basic professional requirement (such as social work)? And that patients won't usually know about these services unless we bring them to patients' attention.

Thanks,

mcater2006

Dear Premed101'ers:

While preparing for CaRMS interviews I came across the need to write patient advocate role. I am wondering, what are some examples of government/social services that are available for us to recommend to patients above and beyond what we must provide patient with as basic professional requirement (such as social work)? And that patients won't usually know about these services unless we bring them to patients' attention.

Thanks,

mcater2006

is this for FM

Dear Premed101'ers:

Thanks,

mcater2006

So this is smthg that we might be asked in an interview?

Archived