Premed 101 Forums

Interview offers

When should I expect to hear from Canadian schools? UBC, Alberta, Toronto and UWO? I coudln't fall asleep last night thinking about these.. :P someone help me :o

Instead of not sleeping, I would suggest you to do a simple search YOURSELF on this forum/google/school website to find the answers.

I figured UBC would be the first one to send out interview offers as they give out acceptance letters in March. I did search around their websites but the interview offer time could not be found. If there were student who had gotten interviews from UBC in previous years, I thought it wouldn't be too much hassle for them to share the approximate dates here.

what?? that early??

hmm maybe it will be different this year...

If you are selected for an interview, the Admissions Office will contact you directly through e-mail at the end of February. Therefore, please ensure that your contact information (i.e. mailing address, e-mail address, and telephone number) is up to date. Applicants selected for an interview will be required to confirm in writing that they are available to attend at the scheduled date and time. It is not possible to make alternate arrangements. Applicants not selected for an interview will be advised through e-mail by the Admissions Office at the end of February.

this is from the e-mail that was sent by them in december.

UBC mid-late january

UWO early-mid march

Instead of not sleeping, I would suggest you to do a simple search YOURSELF on this forum/google/school website to find the answers.

agreed!

These forums are a wealth of knowledge and you would have found the answers by just searching them.

Archived