Premed 101 Forums

UBC interview - PBL

Good luck to those who got an interview! Don't stress about the PBL interview, just remember to assert yourself as the alpha male, the faculty loves the dominant captain. Also I made (and still make) lots of subtle sexual jokes in PBL, it usually goes over the tutors head, and I got in!

Good luck to those who got an interview! Don't stress about the PBL interview, just remember to assert yourself as the alpha male, the faculty loves the dominant captain. Also I made (and still make) lots of subtle sexual jokes in PBL, it usually goes over the tutors head, and I got in!

If true... Consider me a shoe-in.

Looks like I'll be seeing everyone at UBC next year!

are you sure this will work on everyone?;)

i just love this comment

Archived