Premed 101 Forums

Schools that require full course loads

Curi0user

I am reading up on certain schools and those that require full course load will say "four full years (etc)" and Im curious as to knowing if you have not had a full course load first year (foolish me) but had a full course load for the next 3 years and add a 5th, would you then qualify as a student who's had a full course load?

I am reading up on certain schools and those that require full course load will say "four full years (etc)" and Im curious as to knowing if you have not had a full course load first year (foolish me) but had a full course load for the next 3 years and add a 5th, would you then qualify as a student who's had a full course load?

by four full years, I'm pretty sure they mean 20 credits i.e. 120 credits on the york system... not four years with a full course load

UofT is the only school that having a partial course load will lead them into only using your cGPA rather than wGPA.

For most other schools, they would simply not use that partial course load year.

Archived