Premed 101 Forums

Interviews on March 24th

I'm in the morning too ... think of it as us being rays of sunshine that will brighten our interviewers' morning :) (and yes, that was absolutely cheesy)

Wow that was not cheesy, it was adorable. I like it :P

I'm not a morning person but I like that I will have the rest of the day to have my mind at peace. I don't think I would want my interview day to go until 4:30pm :P

I'm in the morning too! Excited to see you all there. Though equally unhappy about mornings in general.

I was thinking of finding a nice hotel in the area. I have friends who go to Mac right now, but since I have to report for duty at 8:30, I don't want to deal with any rowdiness at 9:00 pm the night before when I plan on going to sleep.

I'm in the morning too! Excited to see you all there. Though equally unhappy about mornings in general.

I was thinking of finding a nice hotel in the area. I have friends who go to Mac right now, but since I have to report for duty at 8:30, I don't want to deal with any rowdiness at 9:00 pm the night before when I plan on going to sleep.

Another option is billeting with med students. Info is enclosed with interview package.

I've been meaning to ask..

What do we do if one of our friends is the 'actor' in the MMI session? :eek:

I mean..I do have friends at Mac Med..and Mac in general ;)

I think you can declare a conflict of interest, and the station won't be counted for your interview score. However, I don't know if they care about the actor, I've only heard of conflicts being called for people knowing the assessor.

I think you can declare a conflict of interest, and the station won't be counted for your interview score. However, I don't know if they care about the actor, I've only heard of conflicts being called for people knowing the assessor.

Oh, I just assumed the assessors wouldn't be current students :)

Do we still do the station as normal though and then declare conflict of interest at some point after? Or do we say something at some point during/when we walk into the station?

Oh, I just assumed the assessors wouldn't be current students :)

Do we still do the station as normal though and then declare conflict of interest at some point after? Or do we say something at some point during/when we walk into the station?

The assessor will be the one declaring the conflict of interest. It's on the marking form, and they will be reminded of their responsibility to do this during their training session.

Archived