Premed 101 Forums

Mississauga MMI Group

Dear premed101 community,

I am setting up an MMI group in Mississauga - sessions will be run at the UTM campus. Please let me know if you would like to join and PM with your e-mail address. Also, if you reply to this thread, let me know what day works best. The plan is to meet every Saturday or Friday evening, starting in the coming week (maybe other days too when interview dates come closer or if Sat and Fri do not work for most of us) and I would like it if all of us get confident in providing excellent answers for MMI cases.

Lets do this!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, I did set it up. We have had 2 very productive meetings so far. The group is getting quite big (9 individuals), but we can squeeze one more person in - not everyone shows up to each session. I had to split the group in the past meeting to make sure that all of us at least have a go at 3 cases. The meetings occur on Saturdays, from 5-7 pm. PM does not work on premed101 currently, so post your e-mail address, and I will send you details OR PM my studentdoctor account using the following link http://forums.studentdoctor.net/private.php?do=newpm&u=402334

See you soon.

hey I couldn't send you a pm... did you get to set it up? PM me and hopefully we can have some practice sessions. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, these are still running - we have had several productive sessions so far. With you, we will have 11 members - usually 5 or 6 individuals from the group show up to every meeting (meetings typically run on Saturdays from 5-7 pm, but sometimes extra meetings are added on weekdays). If you would like to join, I need your e-mail address - follow the steps from message 3 on this thread.

Thank you and see you soon!

Note: there will be no meeting this weekend - the majority of the group is interviewing somewhere.

Are these still happening? Thanks

Yes, these are still running - we have had several productive sessions so far. With you, we will have 11 members - usually 5 or 6 individuals from the group show up to every meeting (meetings typically run on Saturdays from 5-7 pm, but sometimes extra meetings are added on weekdays). If you would like to join, I need your e-mail address - follow the steps from message 3 on this thread.

Thank you and see you soon!

Note: there will be no meeting this weekend - the majority of the group is interviewing somewhere.

Thanks! Send the msg on SDN a little while ago. Looking forward to meeting with you guys

Archived