Premed 101 Forums

UofA interview invitation

Hi all,

I've noticed that some people have already received the interview invitation. I have not heard of anything yet, and it's really freaking me out :( Have you all heard back from the school? What does it mean if I have not? Am I supposed to assume that it's a rejection by now??? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

Hi all,

I've noticed that some people have already received the interview invitation. I have not heard of anything yet, and it's really freaking me out :( Have you all heard back from the school? What does it mean if I have not? Am I supposed to assume that it's a rejection by now??? :confused:

Thanks in advance!

I think you should be noted whether or not you get the interview or not. I got it by e-mail but my letter has not come yet. So, if you didn't get it yet, I think it's coming late..

So.. Don't worry too much.

Hi all,

Thanks in advance!

I think it's safe to assume you've got rejection. but call them just in case!

Archived