Premed 101 Forums

how did it go?!

I interviewed at UofC and feel that went a lot better than UofA blah hopefully it went okay

Think I could of presented my arguements better and talked about both sides more ...i dunno

now the waiting game begins woot

Really really nice interviewers though...kind of gave a false sense of security

Interviewed at U of C as well and they question types were waaay different. Calgary's required zero knowledge of health care/current events. Alberta relied heavily upon these; probably 5/8 stations were health care or current events based. I liked that though, I felt like I knew what I was talking about so it was easy!

Interviewers weren't as bad as I was expecting. They were super friendly in Calgary and just a bit more reserved at U of A. But still really nice. I thought the 10 minute warm up stations were awesome! It was great just having a normal conversation with the interviewers.

I actually thought the first years' video was better at U of A. Of course, there's no beating Dr. Walker though. Great experience at both schools though. :)

Interviewed at U of C as well and they question types were waaay different. Calgary's required zero knowledge of health care/current events. Alberta relied heavily upon these; probably 5/8 stations were health care or current events based. I liked that though, I felt like I knew what I was talking about so it was easy!

Interviewers weren't as bad as I was expecting. They were super friendly in Calgary and just a bit more reserved at U of A. But still really nice. I thought the 10 minute warm up stations were awesome! It was great just having a normal conversation with the interviewers.

I actually thought the first years' video was better at U of A. Of course, there's no beating Dr. Walker though. Great experience at both schools though. :)

;) Glad ya liked it

Archived