Premed 101 Forums

good luck this weekend!

• 2 weeks later...
For those interviewing on Sunday dont say to the interviewer of a hard question "This is an April fool's joke right? where is the easier question?" .... humor may not take you far in the MMI! :P

Actually my game plan was that if I was answering a question really badly and noticed horrified looks from the interviewer I would stop what I was saying and say 'April Fools!' I wonder if that would fly haha

GOOD LUCK! I hope you are my future classmates, pm101ers! :) My interview in TBay was such a positive experience and everyone made sure we were comfortable. I hope it is the same for all of you this weekend in Sudbury!!

I agree NOSM was very friendly; from the med students doing their rounds to make us feel more at ease pre-interview, Dr. Strasser giving his best to the group pre-interview, some of the friendly interviewers being gentle in their approach to the post interview tour.

It was a top notch performance on NOSM's part. Any uneaseness felt by me was purely situational and internally fabricated not from anything the NOSM interviewers/representatives did.

By the time of this post the morning Sudbury crew will be done and the afternoon crew well into the procss of the MMI. Exciting stuff!

I have been day dreaming quite a bit about the whole admission-acceptance thing ... LOL .... I am hoping that this will tone down over the next week or two so I can get back to being fully productive at work;)

Actually my game plan was that if I was answering a question really badly and noticed horrified looks from the interviewer I would stop what I was saying and say 'April Fools!' I wonder if that would fly haha

as long as the school doesn't say April Fools, you don't really have an interview! haha :)

Archived