Premed 101 Forums

What kind of Laptop do you have?

thehockeykid

Personal/School laptop is a 15" MBP with 2.2Ghz i7 processor. It replaced my old 15" MBP that recently died, that one lasted me 4.5 years before the logic board went. The 13" is too small for what I do at home.

Also have access to a Panasonic Toughbook 19, thing takes a beating and has never let our group down when we needed it.

What kind of Laptop do you have? and why do you like or dislike it

I have 12.1'' Fujitsu T4310 tablet for 2.5 years now. I like it because its fast, longer battery, and light-weighted. It can used it as tablet or just 'plain computer'. This is the only precious thing I have, for which I spend my entire saving! :P

I'm using my 13 inch macbook pro but considering going back to PC. I really like the lenovo thinkpad x220t tablet laptop. I want to be able to write on pdf files. Mac doesn't do that.:(

First, I was indifferent between Lenovo or Fujitsu, but then I chose Fujutsu because I believe it was faster and lighter.thinner...beside its cute

• 3 weeks later...

Laptop is best computing device that is easy to carry out. There are so many companies introduced so many best laptops with latest features and facilities. I have HP Envy 17 3D laptop that laptop comes with 2nd generation Intel Core i5 processor2 and it allow to watch movie in 3D with exceeding color reproduction.

Archived