Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill dentistry interview 2012

I had my interview last wednesday. It lasted more than half an hour. The interviewers asked me question after question without giving me any reaction towards my answers. They pretty much kept a poker face all along. We did not have a social chit chat like other applicants mentioned. Did anyone else have the same experience?

They were like robots? Mine were alright..seemed to respond to my stories and anecdotes. I actually enjoyed my 25 mins belive it or not. They smiled and chuckled at some of my attempted levity which put me at ease. I was also the last interview of the day and they made a 'save the best for last' quip. :)

Thanks but no they're not allowed to give us any early indication regarding the ranking. Im sure all 6 students walked out feeling like they were # 1 :)[/quote

I think i had the same interviewers:) ...I heard that everyone in that group did really well..I can't wait till 18th april..

Thanks but no they're not allowed to give us any early indication regarding the ranking. Im sure all 6 students walked out feeling like they were # 1 :)[/quote

I think i had the same interviewers:) ...I heard that everyone in that group did really well..I can't wait till 18th april..

Pretty sure top 3 get in. 6 groups x 3 acceptances..18 IP spots. Last year they admitted 20 tho

Pretty sure top 3 get in. 6 groups x 3 acceptances..18 IP spots. Last year they admitted 20 tho

Hope to make it...(/*_*)/..Best of luck to you!

By the way did we meet?..now going back to your posts, I was not on the top floor..I was interviewed at the ground floor..

Archived