Premed 101 Forums

UWO Physiology Challenge Exam

I wrote it last year but studied from mediaphys 3... It was based entirely on that, I'm not sure of the layout of mediaphys 2. As long as mediaphys 2 covers this material you should be fine:

http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/dentistry/ddsadmissions/files/documents/PhysiologyCourseContent_Western_2010_11.pdf

Test wasn't too hard, but studying was definitely necessary since you will need to know specifics. It's just a pass/fail mark so as long as you score over 60% I believe

yeh, I'd like to know that as well, I too have the 2.0 version. I highly doubt that there are too many changes but not sure. Anyone know if 2.0 is good enough? thanks :)

2.0 version is pretty much the same. I used it. You're not gaining anything from the new version. Plus 2.0 is torrentable somewhere

Hey!

I used to be a T.A. for physiology @ UWO. I can guarantee you that the C.D. is sufficient in terms of material as I seen both the C.D., actual UWO coursework and texts.

The text isn't needed but it may help to clarify concepts if you're having a difficult time.

Archived