Premed 101 Forums

UWO= How much does Wait-list for offers move

Hey,

I know there is probably a lot of topics in regards with this, but I only found wait list information related to the interviews.

I am just wondering in an event someone gets wait-listed after interview, what percentage of the wait-listed have gotten acceptance? Or rather how many people have?

noone really knows because WL numbers arent given out. I dont even think that your relative position is given out.

Im gonna guess that its about the same as U of T. For the most part, people end up giving up their seats in one to go to the other.

Any Idea of how many people in here reported to have their wait list converted to offer in the past?

I wonder what percentage of people drop out of UWO interview b/c they got admission at U of T.

Hey,

I know there is probably a lot of topics in regards with this, but I only found wait list information related to the interviews.

I am just wondering in an event someone gets wait-listed after interview, what percentage of the wait-listed have gotten acceptance? Or rather how many people have?

Last year, 10 ??? She phoned from 11AM, powerpenguin (11:12)

seer (11 :26) phi241 (11:27) oh did you get last year? ( He get UoT this year, What happen?)

zapman (11 :23) what about you? predent00(12:01) upto this time,

after this, no .

Archived