Premed 101 Forums

#InLoveWithCasper

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I had the best experience at the McMaster Interview Day. BTW did anyone else think the actor who played casper was incredibly good looking?? I can't stop thinking about him; he was absolutely dashing. I think it has something to do with his dark complexion and deep manly voice. I don't know what the guy is doing in Medical school. He definitely has a career in Hollywood in his further. #InLoveWithCasper

Hey everyone, I just wanted to say that I had the best experience at the McMaster Interview Day. BTW did anyone else think the actor who played casper was incredibly good looking?? I can't stop thinking about him; he was absolutely dashing. I think it has something to do with his dark complexion and deep manly voice. I don't know what the guy is doing in Medical school. He definitely has a career in Hollywood in his further. #InLoveWithCasper

LOL +1

I totally agree. I just can't seem to stop thinking about how smooth his skin looked or his dashing physique. Total heart-throb ;P #InLoveWithCasper

Archived